Vestergaard LifeStraw Go
LifeStraw Go 2-stage filtration incorporates a carbon capsule in addition to the existing award-winning technology into a refillable water bottle so you can access safe drinking water with you on the go.
Simply scoop water from a river or pond, screw the lid on, and sip clean water through the mouthpiece.
Stage 1: The hollow fiber membrane removes
- 99.999999% of bacteria (E. coli)
- 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- 99.999% of microplastics
Stage 2: The activated carbon capsule reduces
- Bad odor and taste
- Organic chemical matter
- BPA-free water bottle
- Flip-top bite valve
- Lanyard for attaching to a backpack
- Uses hollow fibre microfiltration technology
- Removes bacteria, protozoa, and turbidity from contaminated water
- No after taste as it contains no iodine or iodinated resin chemicals (and is BPA-free)
- Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness) by filtering particulate matter larger than 0.2 microns
Freebies and Voucher
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse. For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return and Exchange Policy
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.