Turning hammocks into safe havens
The Ticket to the Moon Moontarp steps in to provide an extra layer of protection when your hammock doesn't cut it. Wind, rain, and intense sunlight are common barriers to comfort while out on the trail. Even if your campsite isn't in the friendliest environment, your tarp will help extend your trip. Made from a ripstop, lightweight, and waterproof nylon tarpaulin, the Moontarp drapes completely over your hammock to provide shelter. It also works independently as a capable cover.
Designed with usability in mind, you can store its quick release tension buckles in corner pockets. Four reinforced and sealed tie-out eyelets provide added adjustability. Compatibility with various poles and cords let you choose your perfect setup.
BUILT TO LAST
All Ticket to the Moon Products come with 10 years warranty.
- Dimensions : 248cm x 248cm, 350cm diagonally (8.1ft x 8.1ft, 11.5ft diagonally)
- Weight: 660g (1.5lbs)
- Material : 210T polyurethane-coated, ripstop nylon
- Eight reinforced tie-out points (four with buckles) and two aluminium Y- pegs with tie-out slings
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at [email protected] for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.