Bidding farewell to bothersome pests"
Ticket To The Moon (TTTM) Convertible Bug Net 360º completely separates you from mosquitoes and other insects, while remaining compact and lightweight. The net encircles you in a protective barrier. This is especially important while sleeping. A convertible top opens and closes in an instant, even from a stationary position.
The Bug Net 360º has a double zipper and extra-fine mesh, with over 200 openings per square centimeters. Simply put, bugs have no way in. We've successfully tested this net in malaria-plagued regions, though we always recommend Permethrin repellent treatments. Accordingly, this accessory is essential for travelers venturing into the most dangerous corners of the glove.
The TTTM Convertible Bug Net 360º is compatible with all hammocks that lack spreader bars. It fits gathered-end hammocks up to 360cm long, thanks to its generous length. Your comfort is important, and we promise that bugs will no longer interrupt your greatest adventures.
BUILT TO LAST
All Ticket to the Moon Products come with 10 years warranty.
- Dimensions: 300cm x 130cm (9.8ft x 4.3ft)
- Netting density: 200 holes per cm² (1,296 per in²)
- Weight: 485g (1.1lbs)
- Material: 100% polyester, washable at 30ºC (86ºF)
- 4x tie-out loops
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within West Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above.
- The deliveries to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan are serviced by POS Malaysia. Delivery lead time will take up 1 to 3 weeks time.
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia and Singapore Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.