The original, 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable mid-length sock. Featuring Hydrostop to reduce water ingress. The inner lining is crafted from fine Merino Wool to insulate and regulate temperature making this perfect for use in colder weather conditions.
Waterproof socks are ideal choice when there’s a risk of getting your feet wet while hiking, cycling, commuting, hunting, fishing, or working outside.
*Please note that due to the close bond between sock cuff and skin, over prolonged use, some people may experience minor skin irritation due to the Hydrostop™ barrier rubbing against the skin. For those who experience any irritation, we recommend that Hydrostop™ socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time.
FROM DRIPS AND DOWNPOURS
The Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks with Hydrostop™ are designed to keep you warm, comfortable, and on the move in the chilliest weather conditions. Waterproof, breathable, and very warm, they're an ideal choice when you're outside in the snow, ice, mud or frigid rain. Cold and wet feet can lead to all sorts of not-so-good things including numbness, blisters, frostbite, and even worse. Our Waterproof Cold Weather Mids with Hydrostop™ take the worry out of cold outdoor activities and are proven to keep you dry and warm.
EXTRA WATER PROTECTION YOU NEED TO KEEP GOING
In serious downpours water can bead up on bare legs and calves and egress into the socks through the top. So we invented Hydrostop™, a silicone-like (although it is silicone-free) elastic taping around the inside cuff of the sock. This added protection reduces the chances of water dripping down your leg into your sock. Problem solved.
AN ADDED LAYER OF WARMTH
Designed with warmth in mind these socks are constructed with the finest Merino wool and an added a layer of terry-loop stitching. This loop stitching actually traps heat within the air pockets keeping you warmer when you're in the coldest conditions.
MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
Featuring a three-layer bonded construction that combines a 100% waterproof hydrophilic membrane between a premium Merino wool interior for warmth and sweat-wicking, and a durable Polycolon exterior with 4-way stretch for great fit and wearability.
Particularly noteworthy is the unmatched breathability of the hydrophilic waterproof membrane to release perspiration steam and warm air from inside the sock. This creates a high level of comfort for the wearer, even while performing strenuous and aerobic activities, while also preventing rain, mud, and sand from getting inside the sock.
COMFORT AND BLISTER PREVENTION
Designed with a seamless construction including hand-linked flat toe seams and the addition of elastic support on the ankle, heel and instep, you won’t notice the seams but will definitely notice the extra comfort and fit.
- Outer Layer - 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Middle Layer - Aquasealz® waterproof membrane
- Inner Layer - 35% Merino Wool, 35% Acrylic, 22% Polyester, 3.5% Nylon, 3.5% Elastane, 1% TPU
Care Instructions :
• Wash at 40ºC/105ºF
• Low Tumble Dry or Drip Dry
• Do Not Dry Clean, Iron, or Bleach
3 - 5
36 - 38
3.5 - 6
5 - 7
6 - 8
39 - 42
7 - 9
8 - 10
9 - 11
43 - 46
10 - 12
11 - 12
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within West Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above.
- The deliveries to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan are serviced by POS Malaysia. Delivery lead time will take up 1 to 3 weeks time.
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia and Singapore Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.