Enriched with shea butter, known for its soothing properties and sweet almond, known for its moisturizing powers, this formula will surprise you with its light scent and its non-sticky texture, for a gentle application.
Thanks to its soft milky texture and its great ingredients, our formula is ideal to protect sensitive skins against the aggressions of culex and tiger mosquitoes, as well as ticks, during 7H. It is suitable for children from 12 months.
For families, Parakito has developed the Sensitive Skin spray formula. It features the ClayCell-Complex™ using natural binders of clay and cellulose to replace commonly used alcohol and synthetic surfactants, meaning safer and more effective products that are not drying to the skin or toxic to the bloodstream. The spray-on formula has a gentle milky texture enriched with sweet almond and shea butter that is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Complete protection for up to 7 hours against tiger mosquito and ticks
- Botanical repellent actives’ ingredient, alcohol-free, surfactant-free, DEET free
- Water Resistant formula
- Perfect for Infested Areas
- Not suitable for pregnant women and children under 12 months
- Soft milky texture
- Micro-nebulization for the right amount of a gentle and non-greasy protection
- Formula Made in France
Our patented ClayCell-Complex™ technology: Thanks to the use of binders of mineral (clay) and vegetable (cellulose) origin, without alcohol or synthetic surfactant, our ClayCell-Complex™ Patented Formulation Technology limits the penetration of the repellent active ingredients in the epidermis and promotes their efficacy.
PDM-Citrepel®: our active ingredient is a derivative of Citronella java essential oil. It is the only botanical repellent with similar protection levels as synthetics actives.
Shea butter: Calming and soothing effect
Sweet almond: Moisturizing effect
Dermatologically tested - No animal testing
CONTAINS: Citronellal. May produce an allergic reaction.
BIOCIDAL PRODUCT PT 19 REPELLENT PMD-CITREPEL
Cymbopogon winterianus oil, fractionated, hydrated, cyclized
(n° CAS: 2304455-69-2): 19%
Directions for Use
Hold spray bottle 6-8 inches (15-30cm) away from exposed skin. Mist in a slow sweeping motion. No need to shake, wipe or let it set – it works immediately.
For the face, spray on hands and then apply on the forehead and cheeks.
It is recommended to apply sunscreen first before applying PARA’KITO® Spray. Reapply every 7 hours or after vigorous activity, toweling or more frequently to improve your protection level.
For additional mosquito protection, Parakito Insect Repellent Spray may be combined with Parakito portable diffusion devices such as our refillable wristbands and clips.
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within West Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above.
- The deliveries to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan are serviced by POS Malaysia. Delivery lead time will take up 1 to 3 weeks time.
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia and Singapore Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.