Featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, Osprey Stratos 50, which is supremely ventilated and durable, is the go-to choice for everything from big day hikes to overnight jaunts in the backcountry.
When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
FRONT PANEL MESH STORAGE POCKET
SIDE PANEL ZIP ACCESS TO MAIN COMPARTMENT
SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT
TOP-LOADING ACCESS TO MAIN COMPARTMENT
UNDER TOP-LID ZIPPERED MESH POCKET
REMOVABLE SLEEPING PAD STRAPS
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Removable top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Front panel pleated fabric shove-it pocket
- Dual vertical zippered slash pocket on front panel shove-it
SPACER MESH SEWN-IN HIPBELT
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seemless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
AIRSPEED™ SUSPENSION BACKPANEL
- LightWire™ alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
SPACER MESH HARNESS
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
- Multiple torso size options with torso adjustability
LOAD RANGE : 10 to 18 kg
|S/M||2868 IN3 / 47 L||65H X 36W X 38D CM||1.613 KG|
|M/L||3051 IN3 / 50 L||70H X 36W X 38D CM||1.67 KG|
- MAIN: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- ACCENT: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
All Mighty Guarantee
All Mighty Guarantee from Osprey. Lifetime warranty with any reason from Osprey.
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- There will be a long delay in order fulfillment from 18th to 14th April 2020 due to the Malaysia government's control measures on COVID-19 outbreak. The order fulfillment will be back to normal on 15th April 2020.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at email@example.com for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.