Osprey Kestrel 58 is for any-trail, any-season. In wet weather and heavy downpours the built in rain cover provides protection.
During hotter conditions the adjustable AirScape™ backpanel keeps you well ventilated whilst offering the load support you require.
The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure a supportive and comfortable load carrying solution. Whilst the adjustable torso length means the backpack can be altered to fit you perfectly.
For overnight trips attach larger items such as a sleeping pad on the lower external straps and put your sleeping bag in the base compartment with internal zip divider. Keep the rest of your gear neatly organised with the hipbelt and lid zipped pockets and access the main compartment easily with the single side vertical zippered access point.
Need your hands free for a short scramble? Our unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system means no more 'on and off' to store your trekking poles, just simply pass the poles through the two elasticated loops for an easy hands-free solution.
The single ice axe loop may prove useful in winter conditions and wet jackets can be stowed away from the rest of your gear via the front stretch pocket.
The dual side compression straps keep your load tight and under control.
Kestrel pack is also compatible with both Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated when hiking the trails.
Once you're all packed then pull in the reverse StraightJacket™ compression straps to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- Adjustable torso length
- Base zip entry
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- External hydration access
- Front tie off points
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Reverse Straightjacket™ compression straps
- Side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Single vertical zippered side access point
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACER MESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Weight: 1.78 kg (M/L)
Maximum Dimensions (cm): 74 (l) x 39 (w) x 43 (d)
Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
All Mighty Guarantee
All Mighty Guarantee from Osprey. Lifetime warranty with any reason from Osprey.
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at email@example.com for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.