Osprey Kestrel 48 Men's Hiking Backpack
Osprey Kestrel 48 is for any-trail, any-season. In wet weather and heavy downpours the built in rain cover provides protection.
With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day of peak bagging in the high country.
Whatever you put inside, Osprey’s LightWire™ frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape™ mesh backpanel comes into play.
When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle.
Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
Tuck away tool loops with bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
Dual front panel daisy chains allow for extra external attachment points
An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
Upper and lower reverse StraightJacket™ side compression straps stabilize load and also serve as external gear carry straps
Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts.
Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit.
An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Zipper Access - Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- Vertical Zippered Side Pocket - Full length zippered side pocket aids organization
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACER MESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
LOAD RANGE: 11 - 18 kg
|S/M||2807 IN3 / 46 L||67H X 38W X 40D CM||1.59 KG|
|M/L||2929 IN3 / 48 L||72H X 38W X 40D CM||1.67 KG|
- MAIN: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- ACCENT: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Freebies and Promotions:
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Free Deliveries to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, takes around 2 weeks time)
- Get 5% Discounts Voucher Code for your order by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 5% of your purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse. For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return and Exchange Policy:
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.