The small but mighty Kestrel 38 is ideal for quick overnights or big day hike adventures in more punishing environments. This 38-liter Kestrel is a workhorse rucksack built with rugged fabrics, designed to withstand bushwhacking and scrambling. Whether you're an outdoor professional or a weekend warrior, if you're hard on your gear this straightforward pack is up to task.
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
79H X 34W X 28D cm
74H X 34W X 28D cm
bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
bluesign® approved 100% recycled 500D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
All Mighty Guarantee
All Mighty Guarantee from Osprey. Lifetime warranty with any reason from Osprey.
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within West Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above.
- The deliveries to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan are serviced by POS Malaysia. Delivery lead time will take up 1 to 3 weeks time.
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia and Singapore Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.