Adventuring to a far-off destination where you'll stay with your belongings more often than leave them in your hostel? (Looking at you, tea house trek.) We have the perfect solution. A hybrid of travel and backpacking packs, the Farpoint Trek 55 features both on-the-go and on-the-trail essentials. A luggage-style front-panel opening makes for painless packing and unpacking-leaving plenty of time to ask for a second serving of dal bhat and warm your muscles next to the yak dung-burning stove. An adjustable backpanel provides a custom torso fit and maximum airflow helps you stay cool and dry when putting in miles on the trail. In transit, a protective AirCover keeps away damage-in nature, it doubles as a waterproof raincover. Sleeping bag straps, a hydration compartment and hipbelt pockets provide a place for everything. Still need more room? The Trek is compatible with our Daylite® packs.
BACKPACKING MEETS TRAVEL
Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back while travel-specific features make it easy to stay organized.
Tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
An AirPorter and a raincover in one—the AirCover protects your pack both when you check it in and when the skies open up.
Daylite attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness with 4+” of adjustability for a perfect fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
9 -23 kg
3,356 in3 / 55 L
72(H) x 39 (W) x 31 (D) cm
420HD Nylon Packcloth
500D Nylon Packcloth
500D Nylon Packcloth
All Mighty Guarantee
All Mighty Guarantee from Osprey. Lifetime warranty with any reason from Osprey.
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at email@example.com for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.