Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips lasting a weekend or more.
The innovative AntiGravity™ suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever.
From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket™ for lidless use, the Atmos AG™ 65 is still one of the top backpacks.
Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous back panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the back panel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets allow additional internal storage and organizational options.
Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
REMOVABLE SLEEPING PAD STRAPS
Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Anti-Gravity™ suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut™ side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- LightWire™-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
ANTI-GRAVITY™ / FIT-ON-THE-FLY™ HIPBELT
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt
LOAD RANGE: 14 to 22 KG
|SM||3783 IN3 / 62 L||82H X 39W X 41D CM||2.03 KG|
|MD||3967 IN3 / 65 L||87H X 39W X 41D CM||2.07 KG|
|LG||4150 IN3 / 68 L||92H X 39W X 41D CM||2.11 KG|
- MAIN: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
All Mighty Guarantee
All Mighty Guarantee from Osprey. Lifetime warranty with any reason from Osprey.
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at email@example.com for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.