Nite Ize Cam Jam Tie Down Strap is built for functionality, ease of use, and ultra-security for your heavy loads.
It is a high density weave polypropylene 1" wide strap with 4 bar tack stitches for high strength that is securely attached to a sturdy, cast zinc alloy cam mechanism with a non-slip buckle that not only latches securely but also gives gradual release.
Available in 3 sizes - 6', 12', and 18' .
- Heavy duty tie down straps available in 3 sizes - 6', 12', and 18' | 1.83m, 3.66m, and 5.48m
- High strength 1" | 2.54cm wide waterproof, high density weave, polypropylene webbing
- Sewn-in, color coded & numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- The CamJam mechanism features a die-cast zinc alloy housing, and center pivot pin with a stainless steel torsion spring that activates the center hub with integrated webbing capture ring.
- The webbing capture ring on the cam mechanism enables the controlled release of tension to any applied load. This is very important when high load force has been applied to the webbing and is a significant improvement over the webbing release behavior of more conventional cam-lock devices that have a tendency to suddenly and dangerously release tension.
- Easy to achieve high tension, adjust and control the release without sudden, dangerous unloading
- Multiple Tie-Down configurations for versatility - Loop Configuration & Lockout Configuration
- Working Load Limit 700lb. | 318kg
- Break Strength 2100lb. | 953kg
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.