National Geographic Peak Sling Bag is an elegant and PU leather two compartments tablet sling bag. It has a dedicated compartment with shock proof panel to protect your tablet computer. And, the main zip compartment with zip pocket and inner woven label.
It also has a front zip pocket with a RFID blocking pocket, and a vertical back zip pocket to protect against theft.
There are the National Geographic logo metal patch in front, the National Geographic logo metal pullers, and National Geographic logo on the shoulder strap and inner woven label.
The inner linings are with contrasting color to make it easy for you to take your stuff from the compartments in low visibility areas. The black color bag is with blue interior, and the brown color bag is with green interior.
- Two main zip compartments
- RFID blocking pocket
- Front zip pocket
- Vertical back zip pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Tablet compartment with shock proof panel protection
- Multi-use zip pocket
- Metal Logo patch in front
- Inner woven label
- Metal zipper pullers outside and inside
- Black with blue interior
- Brown with green interior
Materials: PU Leather
Dimensions: 20 (W) x 10 (D) x 33 (H) cm
Volume: 6 Liters
Product No: N13805
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- There will be a delay in order fulfillment during the Malaysian government's control measures on COVID-19 outbreak until 14th April 2020. It may take up to 5 working days before your order is processed.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.