National Geographic Academy Sling Bag
National Geographic Academy bags are youthful looking bags, made from polyester twill fabric, with contrast lining, and rubber patch National Geographic logo at the front.
This sling bag is perfect for your personal daily usage to keep your tablet computer, mobile phone, documents, and belongings close to your body, with a RFID blocking pocket to protect your Paywave cards against digital theft, and a back zip pocket to protect your important documents or belongings.
Black colour bags contrast with green lining.
Navy colour bags contrast with yellow lining.
- Two main zip compartments
- Tablet pocket
- Mobile pocket
- Multi-use open & zip pockets
- RFID blocking pocket
- Front zip pocket and open pocket with flap
- Back zip pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Dimensions: 20 (W) x 9 (D) x 33 (H) cm
Volume: 5.9 Liters
Product No: N13913
Freebies and Voucher
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return and Exchange Policy
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.