National Geographic Explorer Backpack
National Geographic Explorer Backpack is a classic National Geographic laptop backpack with embroidered travel symbol patch and National Geographic Hypalon logo patch in front.
It is a perfectly functional and spacious day pack that comes with 2 zip compartments, mobile pocket, multi-use open & zip pockets, and both a 15 inches laptop and a tablet compartment.
Its also has polyster lining with star chart pattern.
You can also connect the backpack to your luggage with the trolley access.
- Two zip compartments
- Mobile pocket
- Multi-use open & zip pockets
- 15" Laptop and tablet compartment
- Trolley access
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Carry handle
- NatGeo Hypalon logo patch
- Embroidered travel symbol patch
- NatGeo flag patch
- Polyster lining with star chart pattern
Available in 2 Colours: Black/White Print, and Khaki
Material: Ripstop Polyester
Dimensions: 31 (W) x 40.5 (H) x 16 (D) cm
Volume: 20 Litre
Freebies and Voucher
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return and Exchange Policy
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.