Goal Zero Light-A-Life 350 LED Light is a chainable and bright solar powered LED light that is suitable for outdoor adventures.
Power the Light-A-Life from the Venture 30, Sherpa Power Pack or Goal Zero Yeti Solar Generator. You can also power the Light-a-Life from a 12V car port using the included adapter. Ready for Outdoor Use: Unexpected rainstorms probably won't harm the light. The Light-A-Life has been engineered to withstand the elements, including rain and snow. Although it's tough enough to withstand a storm, the Light-a-Life should not be submerged in water and all ports/plugs should be dry before turning on or chaining.
You can chain up to 8 Light-a-Lifes together. Ensure each light is turned on prior to hanging. This allows you to turn the entire string on/off by controlling the first light in the series. If you own the previous Light-a-Life, they are chainable to this new version. Warning: While in use, the metal neck of the Light-a-Life will become hot to the touch. It is still safe to wrap the cable around the metal neck while in use.
Area Light: For broad, bright light, use the Light-a-Life in its area light mode. This is a great mode for outdoor use and how the Light-a-Life is shipped in packaging. Lantern Light: For soft, ambient light, use the Light-a-Life in its lantern mode. This is a great mode for indoor use.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Light-A-Life 350 LED Light
- 1 x 6mm 12V Car Adapter
- 1 x Manual
Run Times With Power Packs
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.