Deuter Neo Belt I Hip Belt
Stylish on the beach, in the city or out running, these lightweight neoprene hip bags will go everywhere and mould themselves to your body.
Suitable for biking, travelling and daily city use.
Weight: 80 g
Dimensions: 10.5 / 30 / 2.5 (H x W x D) cm
Colour: black-aubergine (black-purple)
Neoprene is a family of synthetic rubbers that are produced by polymerization of chloroprene. It is usually covered on both sides with fabric (nylon or lycra), protecting the surface making it less prone to damage. Neoprene was one of the first synthetic rubbers to be developed and has been incorporated into numerous products popular in daily life, from wetsuits to protective gear. We use neoprene hip belts on our Ski Backpacks Freerider and Descentor allowing a snug fit. Furthermore, neoprene is well suited for its flexibility, shock-protection applications and provides excellent insulation against cold, used in our Neo belts, camera case and insulation tube.
Freebies and Voucher
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return and Exchange Policy
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.