A new standard in on-the-go hydration for runners, the light and collapsible CamelBak Quick Stow Chill flask keeps your water cold without the extra weight and bulk of traditional insulated bottles.
Stash it in your running vest, belt, or even in the palm of your hand. This lightweight, collapsible flask features Camelbak's classic one-piece silicone bite valve for rapid hydration on race day, and packs down easily once it’s empty.
Camelbak designed the Quick Stow to fit easily in the front compartments of all of its running vests.
Once it’s empty, it folds down small enough to fit in your pocket. The Quick Stow conveniently holds 500 ml (17 oz) of water.
- Insulated design keeps water cold twice as long as uninsulated containers
- Large mouth opening allows you to fill the flask easily with ice and drink mixes
- Big Bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
- Hang the flask upside down for easy drainage and drying
- All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- 500ml / 17oz Capacity
|Capacity||0.5L/17 fl oz|
|Dimensions||25 x 8.8 x 3.8 xm / 10 x 3.5 x 1.5 in|
|Weight||37 g / 1.3 oz|
Compare Camelbak Quick Stow Flask with Quick Stow Chill Fask.
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- There will be a long delay in order fulfillment from 18th to 14th April 2020 due to the Malaysia government's control measures on COVID-19 outbreak. The order fulfillment will be back to normal on 15th April 2020.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.