8BPLUS chalk bags are well-sized with an extra stiffened access rim, so every time you reach back to chalk up you'll only feel the chalk on your finger tips. Effortless chalking up. Features brush holders on left and right side. This is a handmade chalk bag developed by climbers for climbers, with no compromises on quality or functionality.
The limited editions are special in every way. First of all, they are limited to 1000pcs. Secondly, they are designer pieces, and design has been the most important part in their creation. They are still fully functional chalkbags of course, but please consider they are to be handled with more care in order to last.
Style : Helli (Can Juggle Chalk Balls)
Hey guys! I’m Helli, the first limited edition of 8BPLUS Chalk Bags! I’m made in limited numbers and you can recognize that I’m special on all the fancy blue details. Watch out for those!
Grab up Helli as long as he is available. The first limited edition chalk bag of 8BPLUS.
- Material : Fur (artificial)
- Lining : Fleece (100% Poly)
- Weight : 125 gram
- Features : Biner, Belt, Beltloops, Drawstring closure
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within West Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above.
- The deliveries to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan are serviced by POS Malaysia. Delivery lead time will take up 1 to 3 weeks time.
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia and Singapore Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.