Scrubba Wash Bag
Scrubba® wash bag, dubbed “the world’s smallest washing machine” by international press, the Scrubba wash bag is a lightweight, pocket-sized device that allows you to wash clothes anywhere.
This convenient, pocket-sized travel companion allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. Weighing less than 142g the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing and a lot more hygienic than a dirty hotel sink.
This ultra-portable washing machine makes your journey easier and now features a new easy to use twist valve for deflation.
100,000 travelers and campers have enjoyed easier journeys with less luggage and more convenience. Not just an outdoor product, half of the customers use the Scrubba wash bag in hotel rooms to avoid laundry charges.
The secret to the Scrubbawash bag is the flexible internal washboard that allows a machine quality wash in just minutes.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’.
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks.
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes.
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- New easy release twist-style air valve
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat)
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage)
*Independently tested by a leading washing machine company
How It Works
Add cleaning liquid, water and clothes to the level markings
-Cleaning powder can be used if properly dissolved
-Water volume is ~2-4 litres (0.5-1gal)
-Up to 2 T-shirts, socks and underwear can be washed in one load
Press air from the bag, roll the end 4-5 times and clip
-Roll tightly towards the front of the bag to minimise water leakage
Open valve cap and squeeze valve to remove excess air
-Adjust finger positioning when squeezing valve to get the best airflow
Rub clothes against the internal washboard
-30 sec provides a quick wash to freshen up clothes
-3 min provides a machine quality wash that is twice as effective as handwashing
-Stubborn stains may need pre-treating
Tip out dirty water and rinse with clean water
-Rinsing can be done in a shower, sink or in the bag
-If rinsing in the bag, close the bag without deflating and then shake
-Discard water at least 50m from water sources to prevent pollution
Wring out the clothes and hang to dry
-Drying can be accelerated by par drying clothes in a microfiber travel towel
Freebies and Voucher
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse. For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return and Exchange Policy
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.