Osprey Farpoint 55 Trekking Backpack
Osprey’s Farpoint 55 is the perfect companion for a long weekend. Feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 50 pounds.
The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load.
The main Farpoint 55 pack comes with a detachable Farpoint daypack to carry the essential for a hike in the hills or an excursion downtown.
Whether traveling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. We use decades of experience to ensure a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The Farpoint & Fairview harness stows away for safe keeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND TOUGH
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for daytrips or carry-on. It can be attached to the main pack harness for secure front carry and easy access.
- Farpoint Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression straps
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
LIGHTWIRE™ FRAME SUSPENSION
- 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
STOWAWAY REVERSE SPACER MESH BACKPANEL, HARNESS, AND HIPBELT
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
LOAD RANGE: 9 - 23 kg
|S/M||3173 IN3 / 52 L||60H X 33W X 30D CM||1.7 KG|
|M/L||3356 IN3 / 55 L||63H X 33W X 30D CM||1.77 KG|
- MAIN: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- ACCENT: 600D Packcloth
- BOTTOM: 600D Packcloth
Freebies and Voucher
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse. For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return and Exchange Policy
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.