Lifesystems Bite Relief Click
The bite relief click is a pocket sized device which soothes the discomfort and itching of insect bites.
'Clicking' the device 5-10 times around the area of the bite has the effect of localising the poison and inhibiting the histamine release which causes the itch. This helps neutralize the toxicity of the mosquito bite with no harmful effect on the surrounding skin, thus reducing inflammation and swelling.
A pulsating current is produced by the bite relief clicking action, which is generated from naturally sourced quartz crystal. A charge is achieved by the expansion and contraction of a piezo crystal generating a low amperage electrical discharge of around 13kV. Each device can treat up to 1,000 bites/10,000 clicks.
- Rapidly stops itching and the urge to scratch
- Reduces inflammation and skin blemishes
- Effective on most common insect bites and plant stings
- Safe, simple and easy to use
- No batteries required, no sell-by date
- Clinically tested and approved by doctors
- Lifespan: 1,000 bites/10,000 clicks
- Weight: 8g
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 50mm
Product No: LSY-6540
Freebies and Promotions:
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Free Deliveries to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, takes around 2 weeks time)
- Get 5% Discounts Voucher Code for your order by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 5% of your purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse. For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return and Exchange Policy:
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.