This torch might be tiny but it’s performance is anything! With an output of 1000 lumens, the MT10 will blow away torches many times its size. Being so compact and lightweight, you can take the MT10 with you anywhere you go.
The MT10 operates on a rechargeable Li-ion battery, with the built-in USB port making recharging the torch easy. As an added bonus a battery status indicator is built into the switch so you can see how much charge the battery has at any point.
Featuring Ledlenser’s patented Advanced Focus System which provides seamless transition from broad floodlight to a sharply focused long-distance beam and Smart Light Technology offering 3 light functions, the MT10 is sure to impress.
Covered by Ledlenser’s 7 year extended warranty.
Comes with: Rechargeable battery, USB cable, pouch, wrist strap.
Product Content: MT10 torch, 1 set of rechargeable batteries, USB cable, hand strap, pocket clip and pouch
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 1000 lm - MIN 10 lm
- Lighting Range1 180 metres
- Battery Duration1 MAX 144 h - MIN 6 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x 18650 3.6V
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 128 mm
- Weight 156 g
Warranty: 7 years
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below:
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- There will be a delay in order fulfillment during the Malaysian government's control measures on COVID-19 outbreak until 14th April 2020. It may take up to 5 working days before your order is processed.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at email@example.com for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.